Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Well, today was a good day! Who can complain when it's hot, hot, hot! For the first time in my life, I live in a house with air conditioning. Mr. Steinhilber, though, likes to walk around like a popsicle, while I drown myself in long-sleeved hoodies and shiver to keep warm. Ah well.....summer is finally here!

After a day of work, I headed out to Oakbank. I think it's important to remember where you were raised. I'm so appreciative that the majority of my students are willing to drive in from Oakbank, so I decided to do the same back. I dropped off some music at a teacher's house today, headed off to the Paint Shop to buy my red paint, headed off to my parent's house for a fabulous dinner (Good Job, Mom! I know you're reading this!), and then visited my piano student at her own home. I figured it'd give her parents a break from driving in, and it was fun to see her play on her own piano.

Now my next project is to get the diningroom painted. I'm so excited! Red is on it's way!


Does anyone have any dropsheets that they wouldn't mind lending me? Or else, do you know where I can get some cheap ones?


6 comments:

David said...

I have to say in my defence that I do walk around in shorts and a T-shirt, So if Mrs. Zink-Steinhilber would like me to take off another layer of clothing that would be fine with me... However I am sure that the neighbours that just pop in probably aren't up for that option!

Michelle said...

LOL! Yes, keep the ratings P.G., Mr. Steinhilber.

Tan said...

Well, yesturday was too hot for me.
We do not have the luxury of A/C.yet...maybe by next sumer.
I have moved to the basement till further notice, and about 3 cold showers a day. Our water bill will be astrinomical...
We don't have anyone that pops in so our home is not PG:)

agapetos said...

Did someone say "paint" and "red" in the same entry!? That got my heart pumping!! I'm so excited for you!!!

We have two window A/C units and I sure like coming in to the cool air! Jason is fantically about the temperature in the house!!! He's always fiddling with a fan or something!

agapetos said...

Ah, thanks, you're so sweet! I love you too! And I can't wait to go picture taking with you ... and for spicey food!! We'll have to make some plans!!

agapetos said...

knock knock .... where are you?!!! You're overdue for another blog entry!!! Your fan base is very restless! (you can pass this message on to your dearly beloved as well!!)